外国电影经典对话片段(求一段经典的双字幕的英文电影对白片段)

本文目录

  • 求一段经典的双字幕的英文电影对白片段
  • 介绍几部对白比较经典的外国电影~
  • 急求·经典英文电影台词,对白
  • 欧美电影经典对白
  • 求电影中的经典英文对话,要长一点的对话,而不是一句

求一段经典的双字幕的英文电影对白片段

1.这个电影对白是从《乱世佳人》(又名《飘》)中精心挑选出来的,不仅有生动感人的故事情节,而且浅显易懂。 《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。 Mr.O’Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I’m gone I leave Tara to you. Scarlett: I don’t want Tare plantations don’t mean anything when. Mr.O’Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O’hara that Tara.that land doesn’t mean anything to you Why land’s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts. Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman. Mr.O’Hara: It’s proud I am that I’m Irish and don’t you be forgetting Missy that you’re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you’re just a child. It’ll come to you this love of the land. There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish. 奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。 斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用…… 奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。 斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。 奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。 2.肖申克的救赎经典对白 Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。 Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。 These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized. 这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。 I find I’m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。 There’s not a day goes by I don’t fell regret. Not because I’m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It’s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don’t give a shit. 我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。 Some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright... 有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
记得采纳啊

介绍几部对白比较经典的外国电影~

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: “You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
“Bond. James Bond.“
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: “Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you’re gonna get.“
Mother: It’s my time. It’s just my time. Oh, now, don’t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
“I’ll be back!“
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that’s all I’ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I’m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn’t always what one likes, isn’t it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
“There’s no place like home.“
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I’ll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there’s any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you’re the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can’t be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn’t just a feeling, Love is something you do. It’s a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you’ve give me everything I’ve ever wanted and It’s my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如Therewasverylittletrafficandittooknexttonotimetogethome.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,Iboughtthisvasefornexttonothingatanantiquesmarket.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereduptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It’s next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I’m just gonna call in the meat wagon.

急求·经典英文电影台词,对白

我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了
I’ve had customers leaving keys here for years
有时过几天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有时几星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份时候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
为什么留着它们?
Well why do you keep them?
应该扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那么做
No I couldn’t do that
为什么?
Why not?
要是我把它们扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些门就会永远锁着
then those doors will be closed forever
这点不应该由我作主
And that shouldn’t be up to me to decide
【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I’m just looking for a reason
根据我的观察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it’s better off not knowing
有时根本就没有理由
and other times there’s no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason
【钥匙们的故事】
说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
为什么?
What for?
我只是好奇它们的来历
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是几年前一对年青情侣的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他们竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他们会共度余生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
后来怎样?
Well, what happened?
后来人生变迁
Life happened
世事变迁,光阴变迁
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
几乎一切都不外如是
It’s pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一个跟别人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
这一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探访她时会来拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已经过世
I presumed she passed away or something
这一串呢?
What about these?
这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负,有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one
【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn’t you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she’d find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really
【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】
你的监视器怎么了?
What’s wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don’t know
它这几天心情很差
It’s been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn’t really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在,因为…
But I like having it around, ’cause
它就像我的日记
for me it’s like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I’m amazed at how much I’ve missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That’s going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don’t keep them all
不至于那么变态
I’m not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights
【再见,不想说什么】
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can’t imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn’t say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn’t say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street
【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him
【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】
这是你的账单
Here’s your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight
【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】
我想储钱买车
I’m trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地,不过…
Well, I don’t have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去,直到没地方可去
I’m just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that
【拿什么做筹码?】
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码
If I was an addict, I’d choose blueberry pie as my chip.
【有的事写出来比较好】
为什么不打电话?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I’m trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don’t talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I’d try your method.
【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】
妈的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We’re, we’re separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don’t live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don’t talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你妈的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you’re not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You’re nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样,别这样对我
Don’t do this, don’t do this to me.
我爱你,我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需让我走
I can’t do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开,重新开始
I’m gonna go, I’m restart my life
我要找份工作
and I’m gonna get me a job.
【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I’d get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn’t hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And...
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.
【离开了,有什么会留下?】
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开,就只留下
When you’re gone, all that’s left behind are the memories
为别人制造的回忆
you created in other people’s lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill
【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在,我记得你说过
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上,我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can’t be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you’re looking for may not be there, Katya
【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over
【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn’t even think you’d still be here
那你为什么来?
Why’d you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like
【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I’ve always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck
【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I’m never sure whether it’s day or night
不过起码不必担心失眠问题了
But at least I don’t have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it’s gone away
人人都可以做梦
We can all dream, Aloha
【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】
莱丝莉,你睡着了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
没有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same
【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信别人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
这是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那么会观察别人…
If you’re so good at reading people
为什么还会输?
Then why did I lose?
对啊
Yeah
因为你不可能永远都赢
Because you can’t always win
你能击败对手,但不能击败运气
You can beat players but you can’t beat luck
如果运势不佳
Sometimes your rhythm’s off
看透别人还是会出差错
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因为你信任他们?
Because you trust them?
因为你连自己都信不过
Because you can’t even trust yourself
【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】
我说我输清光,对吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan’s, didn’t I?

Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that’s not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn’t want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It’s a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn’t want to go alone

欧美电影经典对白

Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, “Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?“
I said: “no, but I served in the company of heroes“ ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孙子问我一个问题,它说:“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?”我回答:“不是,可是我与英雄们一起服役.
Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight and you may die. Run and you’ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——“
威廉华莱士:
“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!“ “我们的自由!!
Leon
No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则。
Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!
Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主现在把这扇门关起来了,但是,在某处他为你开了一面窗子。
Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.
God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ 如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上对我来说是最重要的!
The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要么赶着去生,要么忙着去死!
Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.
Notting Hill
I’m just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.
Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!

求电影中的经典英文对话,要长一点的对话,而不是一句

John,theButler Summary Williamlikestohaveaffairswithprettyyoungwomen.Hiswife,Channel,caresonlyforhismoney.John,thebutler,lovesWilliam,butWilliamdoesn’tknowit.HeisveryjealousaboutthefactthatWilliamisheadoverheelsinlovewithhisdaughter,Vivian. SCENEI (Earlyinthemorning,William’sbodyisfoundbyhisdoor.Apoliceofficerisquestioningeveryoneinthehouse.) Channel:Whathappened? John:What’sthematter? Policeofficer:WhowasthelastonewithWilliamlastevening? Channel:Vivianwaswithhim. Policeofficer:WhathappenedbetweenyouandWilliam? Vivian:Itcouldn’tbeme.IwenttobedearlylasteveningbecauseIdidn’tfeelwell. Policeofficer:Butyouwerethelastonewithhimlastevening. Vivian:Howcouldasmallwomanlikemebeamurderer? Policeofficer:(QuestioningChannel)Then,it’syou,Channel.Isuspectyourmotives.Youkilledyourhusbandinordertoinherithiswealth. Channel:Everyoneknowsmyhusband’sveryrich.ButIlovehimdearly.HowcouldIkillhim? (ThenthepoliceofficerstartsstaringatJohn.) John:Notme,officer.IsweartogodthatI’minnocent. (ButJohn’sfacestartsturningwhite,andhe’swipinghisforehandwithahandkerchief.) Policeofficer:(Yelling)Youarethemurderer!Thebloodstainonthehandkerchiefprovesitself. John:No…Irespectandadmiremymastersomuch.HowcouldIkillhim?IcanexplainwhyI’vegotthemarkonmyhandkerchief.IcutmyfingerwhenItriedtounscrewthecapofabottlelastnight.Allthemaidservantsinthekitchencanproveit! Policeofficer:Thencananyonetellmewhokilledhim? SCENEII (Lastevening,Williamhostedabirthdaypartyinhishouse.WilliamandChannelenteredthelivingroom.) William’sfriends:Happybirthdaytoyou,William. Channel:Happybirthday,darling. William:Thankyou.Welcometomybirthdayparty.I’msohappy.Now,makeyourselfathomeandenjoythefoodanddrinks. John:Whatwouldyouliketodrink,sir?(JohngoesovertoWilliam.) William:Uh,onewhisky,please. John:Ok,comingrightup.(HecallsVivianandshecomesover.)Givemasterawhisky.(ToVivian.) Vivian:Yes,father. SCENEIII (Aftertheparty,ViviangoeshomeandJohnstaysthere.ThenWilliamfollowsVivianashedecidestoconfesshislovetoher.) William:IwanttotellyouthatIloveyousomuch.Infact,I’vebeenfalleninlovewithyouatfirstsight. Vivian:Oh,youaresoromantic! William:MayIhavethehonortobeyourlover? Vivian:Butyouaremarried! William:ThetruthisIloveyoumorethanmywife. Vivian:Thenwhatareyougoingtodoaboutyourwife? William:Trustme.I’llgiveyouhappinessthatyou’veneverhadinyourlife. Vivian:Willyougivemesometimetothinkaboutit? William:Ofcourse,I’llwaitforyou,mylove.(Williamsingslovesongstoher.) (JohnfeelsshockedandfuriouswhenheoverheardtheconversationbetweenWilliamandVivian.AndhegoesovertoVivian.) Vivian:Dad,Ithinkhe’sagreatpersonandawonderfullover. John:You’dbetterbreakupwithhimimmediatelybeforeitistoolate! SCENEIV (JohntellsChannelaboutwhathappenedbetweenVivianandWilliam.) John:Mastersaidhelovesmydaughter.Why?Whyhelovesmydaughter? Channel:What?Myhusbandlovesanotherwomanagain?It’snotabigdeal!Ionlycareabouthismoney! John:He’scheatingonyouandfoolingwithmydaughter. Channel:Thistime,Imustdosomethingaboutit. (Afewminuteslater,ChannelcallsMichelle.) Channel:Hello.MayIspeaktoMichelle? Michelle:Password,please. Channel:YouareageniusandIamafool. Michelle:Yes,yougotit.AnythingIcanbeofservicetoyou? Channel:I…I…I...want…(Stammering) Michelle:Hey,don’tbeafraid.Speakup! Channel:Pleasekillapersonforme. Michelle:What?Youwantmetokillaperson? Channel:Yes,couldyoudoitforme,please? Michelle:Ha,I’mjustkidding.Ofcourse,that’swhatIamherefor.Iacceptthecase.Andyouknow,Ineedagreatdealofmoneyasareward. Channel:Yes,noproblematall. Michelle:Ok,done. SCENEV (WilliamismissingVivianverymuchafterhehasbeingwarnedbyJohntobreakupwithhisdaughter.Sohecouldn’thelphimselftotrytomeetVivianagain.) William:Imissyousomuch,Vivian.Youdrivemecrazy. Vivian:Howcouldyouleavemealone? William:Vivian,let’sgoforawalkandI’lltellyouaboutit.Ok? Vivian:Allright. (Theydateinthewoodsatnight.JohnisveryangrywhenheseesWilliamcomingbackhappilyfromhisdatewithVivian.) John:Howcouldyoufallinlovewithmydaughter?Don’tyouknowI’mthepersonwholovesyouthemost? William:Nonsense!Don’tforgetyouarejustabutler! John:Youknownothingatall. (JohntriestohitWilliambutmisses.EventuallyhemanagedtotripWilliamupandmadehimbumpagainstthewallanddiedonthegroundinthedark.) (Backto“now”.WilliamjumpsupandcatchesJohn’slegsuddenly.) William:Youa 18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》 --Ithoughtyouweregone. --Withoutyou,never 19.《教父》 Neverletanyoneknowwhatyouarethinking. 20.《美国派3》 Jim:Michelle,you’retheonewomanIwanttobewithandthewomanIcan’tbewithout.Iloveyou! Michelle:Jim,IhavetroublefindingthewordstotellyouhowIfeelandIrealizesomething.Loveisn’tjustafeeling,Loveissomethingyoudo.It’sadress,avisittobandcamp,aspeacialhaircut.Jimyou’vegivemeeverythingI’veeverwantedandIt’smysolemnvowtogiveeverythingIamtoyou. Titanic~! Rose:IloveyouJack. Jack:No...don’tyousayyourgood-byes,Rose.Don’tyougiveup.Don’t doit. Rose:I’msocold. Jack:You’regoingtogetoutofthis...you’regoingtogoonandyou’re goingtomakebabiesandwatchthemgrowandyou’regoingtodiean oldlady,warminyourbed.Nothere.Notthisnight.Doyouunderstand me? Rose:Ican’tfeelmybody. Jack:Rose,listentome.Listen.Winningthatticketwasthebestthingthat everhappenedtome.Itbroughtmetoyou.AndI’mthankful,Rose.I’m thankful. Jack:Youmustdomethishonor...promisemeyouwillsurvive...thatyouwill nevergiveup...nomatterwhathappens...nomatterhowhopeless... promisemenow,andneverletgoofthatpromise. Rose:Ipromise Jack:Neverletgo. Rose:Ipromise.Iwillneverletgo,Jack.I’llneverletgo. 听着,露丝,赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事,因为我遇到了你.我已经很满足了,露丝,我很感激这样美妙的相遇......给我这个面子,向我承诺你永远不会放弃,无论发生什么,无论有多么绝望,露丝.并且答应我你永远不违背这个誓言. 我保证. 永远不放弃. 我永不言弃,杰克,永不言弃.

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注